Thursday, January 19, 2012

Too long

Its been a few days since I've posted but its been crazy here. I've been at the gym a lot and I'm loving it. It really has helped with working on my stress levels. Tuesday my stress levels were through the roof. I walked into a disaster zone in one of my grandmas rental houses that I take care of. Well, thanks to a couple of amazing friends, we got most of the house picked up. I didn't get to go the gym yesterday butfour hours of cleaning should be sufficent. I'm really enjoying weight watchers. I've lost 11.4 pounds and I'm less than a pound away from my goal. I'm trying so hard to lose the weight. It has been great knowing that I'm not going through this alone and that there are others trying t make this journey with me. I know, I said trying. We are all trying. Its a struggle for many of us. I know I didn't put the weight on over night and its not going to go away that quickly either.

I'm excited for tonight. After two docters appointmnts for the kids, I get to go to a juicing class given by an old classmate. I'm loving my smoothie machine (which also does juicing) so that makes it easier! I'm trying to add more cardio but its hard because I am finding myself at the gym for almost two hours and I'm such a time oriented person! I wouldn't giveit up though. Its like a drug. I'm becoming addicted (to the gym!)! Who would have thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment